Giftzore™ Neck Cloud
Giftzore™ Neck Cloud
We offer free worldwide shipping!
Please allow 7-12 business days.
Tracking number will be sent to email upon purchase; give it 1-3 days to update so you can track your order.
We have a Risk-Free Policy. During this promotion - you can try the product for 30 days - if you decide for whatever reason this is not for you then you can return the device for a full refund.
RELEASE PAIN, STRESS & TENSION IN YOUR NECK & HEAD IN JUST UNDER 10 MINUTES!
Simply lie down on the Cervical Neck Traction Pillow and let the weight of your head gently stretch the upper shoulder and anterior neck muscles.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I have terrible chronic neck pain, headaches & pressure. I have been using this during a quick meditation & I immediately feel a difference. It helps that natural curve & really helps with the pressure & headaches. I am also a massage therapist & I have been using it for my clients. I love it & my clients love it! Highly recommend it." Jean R - NSW
- Relieve neck pain, tension headaches, upper back stiffness TMJ, and fatigue naturally.
- Decompress and hydrate the discs, and restore the natural cervical alignment without medication or surgery.
- Counteract neck hump (dowager's hump) and hunched back, correct forward head/neck postures so you can stand with confidence.
Reduces the frequency of visits to the doctor
Reduce the risk of unnecessary surgeries
Your own in-home chiropractor saves you time and money
For standard traction choose Curve S, for strong traction, choose Curve Z
- Find a quiet place where you can lie down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor, or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of this pillow around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition the pillow, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, and put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how this pillow is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing some tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps, and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if needed.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support ( concave side under your head).
- NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions.
- This product is waterproof. If there is a smell, simply use warm water with liquid soap or any sanitizer commonly used in the home or healthcare setting, and place it in a well-ventilated area for 24 up to 48 hours.
- Our Cervical Neck Traction Pillow should not be used for a recent injury or pulled or strained muscle or when a fracture is present.
- Can't be used as an ordinary pillow all night long.
- Normally you will need 1-3 days to adapt to this pillow because your neck needs time to familiarize yourself with the new corrector curvature. You will enjoy extreme comfort after you get used to it!